During this interview with Marnie and guest, Dave Chesson, you’ll discover how to market your book before, during and after release including:
During this hour with Marnie and featured Christian speaker, Darla Colinet, you’ll discover:
I often "pray fervently" for impoverished area mission groups facing starvation, etc, but during the past 8 weeks, while experiencing so much peace and joy, I have been daily "praying fervently" for all the Christian Women's Event Planners and Speakers with whom I work.
The speakers have had all their events either cancelled or postponed, and the planners have lost thousands of prepaid dollars as they had to cancel, postpone or go online for all group gatherings.
Everyday I've fervently prayed for help, hope and a future that is full of beautiful, eternally valuable events.
This morning, as I prayed, God convicted me with these gentle words, "I AM, Marnie." Right! He IS!
During this hour with Marnie and guest, Sarah Michelle Brown, you’ll discover:
Shari says, "Dipping strawberries in chocolate is not who I am, it's what I do. Disappointments in our life are unavoidable, but discouragement is a choice. God is more interested in our character than our comfort.
We learn the most and our character is built during the difficult times in our lives."
During this hour with Marnie and guest, Shannon Popkin, you’ll discover:
· The dark side of “The Comparison Game.”
· Why Satan counts our comparison as a win.
· Early references to women comparing themselves to others in the Bible.
· The surprising solution to comparing, and it isn’t, “Just stop comparing!”
· The difference between living by the lines versus living by the spout.
· A new perspective re: the comparison trap.
· The definition of “me-free” living and how it gives our differences new meaning.
· What the “disgust factor challenge” is and why it’s so important.
· How “flipping the ruler” helps us when we become judgmental of others.
· How to live on the healthy side of both pride and comparison.
Shannon Popkin is an author, blogger and speaker who loves to blend her gifts for humor and storytelling with her passion for the Truth of God’s Word. Learn more at www.ShannonPopkin.com
During this hour, Marnie Swedberg will share her SUCCESS Prep Plan and Tina Levene will share how she’s started several “big things.” You’ll discover how to:
Tina Levene is an author, speaker, trainer and humorist who shines Jesus with every breath. As an abused, addicted atheist, Tina stomped around in darkness leaving a trail of disappointment and anger everywhere. But....God. Tina celebrates over 21 years sober and clean, was saved 2002 and shares the gospel with anyone that will listen. Learn more at www.TinaLevene.com
Perspective transformation with Marnie & Friends