1. It takes two to make a marriage work: you and the Holy Spirit.
2. If we are yielding our spirits to the Spirit of God, then even the evil of other people operates in our lives as blessing.
3. A husband is like the roof of a house, and a wife is like the walls.
4. Instead of wrestling to remove the darkness, I can work to let in the light.
5. God uses suffering to expand our capacity for joy.
6. I am not responsible for my marriage, but I am responsible for my wife-ing.
7. As you honor your marriage, you strengthen the Body of Christ.
8. Forgiveness is perhaps the greatest spiritual force in the universe.
9. Walking through the Old Testament tabernacle shows us the six steps that move us from isolation into intimacy.
10. The value of knowing that I am loved is limited; the full value comes from knowing the One who loves me.
Tami Myer encourages spouses, equips marriages, and exalts Christ through speaking, teaching, praying, and writing. Using stories, Scripture, and simple objects, Tami shares challenging perspective, practical insights, and strong hope. Learn more at www.MannaForMarriage.com
Cookie White is a transplanted Southerner whom the Lord led victoriously through a journey with breast cancer and depression. She now leads a women’s ministry, writes devotional books, and speaks at women’s events. Learn more at www.thesoundingboardteachingministries.com
During this hour with Marnie and with guest, Karen Watson, you’ll discover
During this hour with Marnie and Denise Pass, you’ll discover:
Denise Pass is a passionate national conference speaker/advocate with Compassion International, a worship leader/recording artist, Bible teacher, podcaster and author of Shame Off You and 31 Days to Hope Reinvented. Learn more at www.DenisePass.com
1. You are God’s “why”.
2. When we’re still, God fights for us.
3. You were created to be a unique and powerful representative of your Creator.
4. Repentance is a beauty maker and a glory giver.
5. It’s an odd God thing to give up, so you can win.
6. Fear is a false prison.
7. Exchange the cravings and lies for the Creators truth and the old rags of sin for the garments of grace.
8. God is far more interested in our new lives with Him, than in the wreckage of the past.
9. It is never too late with God, for He has eternal ears.
10. Kind words will come easier if you engage forgiveness to blaze a trail before you.
11. “I deserve it” is a set-up for disappointment.
Teresa Nelson is a pastor, teacher, auctioneer, and the author of “Tender Mercies for Tough Moments.” She and her husband, Steve, have 4 grown children and 9 grandchildren. Learn more at https://www.WomenSpeakers.com
Lisa Giesler is a published author, speaker, and professional organizer. A native of New Orleans, married, and the mother of two, Lisa encourages others to become uncluttered in their space and lives. Learn more at www.LisaGiesler.com
Rhonda de la Moriniere is an author, speaker, blogger with a heart for the broken. She longs to see women move past the fears that keep them from fully embracing God and one-another. Learn more at www.perfectmess.org.
Perspective transformation with Marnie & Friends