MOVE FROM FAITH TO FEAR
Move from fear to faith with Marnie and Christian Women Conference Speaker, Doris Swift. Discover how:
Trading Entitlement Ceilings for Successful Living: Freedom to Soar Beyond Expectations
Trading Entitlement Ceilings for Successful Living: Freedom to Soar Beyond Expectations with Marnie and guest, Bob Brumm. Discover:
• The dark side of entitlement.
• 3 actions to flip your perspective from wounded to blessed.
• The difference between existing and living, and how to make the leap.
• 3 keys to taking positive action vs. making excuses.
• How to embrace your true value vs. living off the value of others.
• The easiest way to make a difference for yourself and others.
• The reality about participation trophies, and when they should be used.
• The two things required if you really want to soar.
Bob Brumm is an accomplished speaker, author and encouragement engineer serving corporate, sales, universities, charitable and youth organizations. He inspires passion and commitment through sincerity. Learn more at www.bobbrummspeaks.com.
YOU ARE YOUR BRAND
During this hour with Marnie and Peter G. Goral, you’ll discover how to:
• Comprehend your uniqueness--who you really are.
• Identify zones in which you’ll be most likely to succeed.
• Bring definition to your life and business goals.
• Step into a success mindset, permitting yourself to soar.
• Free your natural communication style.
• Learn the business strategy of collaboration and how to
• Live with your shortfalls.
• Remove unnecessary stress.
• Systematize a lifestyle of giving to get.
Peter G. Goral is a Social Media Business Strategist who helps clients put together puzzle pieces to create brands that actually work. Tap into Peter’s experience, creative skills, depth and stability for the development of your unique brand and audience acquisition plan. Learn more at https://www.linkedin.com/in/peterggoral.
CHRISTIAN WOMEN: FIND YOUR BALANCE
During this program with Marnie and guest, Barb Lownsbury, you’ll discover:
Apply storytelling to your communication for inspired benefits! During this interview with Marnie and guest, Paula Webb, you’ll discover:
● 6 important reasons to add storytelling to your communication.
● 3 main reasons to develop your personal story now.
● The easiest ways to find inspiring stories.
● Tips for creating an effective story device within a message.
● 3 key benefits to practicing the art of storytelling.
● The biggest mistakes to avoid when learning about & telling stories.
● 4 Invaluable reasons to begin using stories now.
Paula Webb is a women’s pastor, speaker and story guide who meets women’s hearts exactly where they are with God. She lovingly incorporates the Word through humor and practical Bible teaching, addressing the real circumstances of lives in desperate need of Truth telling! Learn more at www.WomenSpeakers.com or www.PaulaWebb.life
BREAKTHROUGH TO BRILLIANCE
During this hour with Marnie and guest, Kate Beeders, you’ll discover:
• The true definition of a breakthrough and how to head directly toward yours.
• What your “story” has to do with your “success.”
• How to define success correctly, and why it’s so important.
• The difference between taking action and adjusting your mindset and which to do first.
• How to discover and employ your “why” and “purpose” for fastest results.
• Why success comes easier to some people, and how to become that person.
• How to set achievable vs. big/huge goals.
• How to attract abundance in one simple step.
Kate Beeders is “The Breakthrough Success Expert” helping women worldwide tap into their unique brilliance for accelerated success. Kate speaks internationally and is a member of the Entrepreneurial 5% Club. Learn more at www.KateBeeders.com
During this program with Marnie and special guest, DiAnn Mills, you’ll discover:
OVER MY HEAD
Do you feel like you're in over your head? In a situation that feels like you're drowning? Join Marnie to: