The Dynamic Duo: Planners & Speakers
During this interview with Marnie and guest, Robin R. King, based on the story of Jael & Deborah, you’ll discover:
· Why and how to look beyond the tedious and mundane.
· How to trust the tools (gifts) God has given us, while trusting those around us to do their part.
· How to stay balanced, not consumed with God’s purposes and plans for others.
· What it really takes to seize the opportunities God provides.
· Why we must act now.
· The most important truth to remember.
· How to prepare ourselves for God-sized plans.
Robin R. King is a passionate speaker, teacher, and writer who uses storytelling and humor to motivate women to hunger for the life-changing transforming power of the Word. Learn more at www.robinrking.com and invite Robin to speak at your next event via www.WomenSpeakers.com.
Confidence Jam: The Low Down on Branding. During this interview with Marnie and guest, Sandy Grigsby, you’ll discover:
Perspective transformation with Marnie & Friends