COVID-19 has ministries scrambling to think outside the box and find ways to meet without coming together. During this hour with Marnie and guest, Monica Gary Sr., you’ll discover how to:
#COVID-19 #ChristianWomenSpeakers #PerspectiveTransformation #MarnieSwedberg
During this hour with Marnie and guest, Paula Harris, you’ll discover how to spring clean your business, ministry and soul. We’ll discuss:
Learn more at https://twmforjesus.org
WomenSpeakers.com is the #1 connecting place for Christian Women Ministry Planners and Christian Women Speakers since 2002.
During this hour with Marnie and guest, Jennifer Cadamore, you’ll discover
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/jennifercadamore and https://www.instagram.com/jennifercadamoreministries
You Tube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr7UAig8a72ksNB67ThC3Zw
During this hour with Marnie and guest, Kim Avery, you’ll discover:
During this interview with Marnie and Anntricia Bray, you’ll discover:
During this interview with Marnie, and Christian Speaker, Tanya Jolliffe, you’ll discover how to:
The Mindful Me Journey: A 40-Day Guided Journal
Toward a Healthier Relationship with Food and Exercise
Attuned eating and movement:
FEATURED CHRISTIAN SPEAKER,
Women’s Ministry Leadership Training: Reaching the Hearts of Abuse & Trauma Victims
- The first perspective shift to she’ll need to embrace.
- What to do if she’s buried in depression.
- How to help her rediscover her passion and purpose.
- The power of prioritization.
- Unearthing her value toward establishing some balance.
- Equip her to evaluate and pursue her personal abilities and strengths.
- Inspire tenacious faith while helping her keep her eyes on her goals.
- Teach her the key to staying on track and avoiding otherwise inevitable derailment.
- The gift of being a safe place for her to pray through her deepest wounds.
- How to take care of yourself emotionally, as you reach out to hurting women.