Perspective Transformation Radio Changing the World One Perspective at a Time
1. Don't believe the myth that conflict is nothing but sudden chaos—you have it in you to train that dragon! [2Tim.1:6-7]
2. As you're heading into battle, don't try to wear somebody else’s armor. [1 Samuel 17:38-40]
3. Choosing to grant grace and mercy to another comes from a place of genuine strength—it is a compelling act. [James 3:17]
4. Reach out to the other person with compassion in the midst of an emotional conflict and you will immediately change the direction of the conversation. [Proverbs 15:1]
5. When you courageously confront harmful behaviors, you rescue your relationships and redeem your freedom. [Matthew 18:15]
Psychologist Dr. Kay Julien is an experienced Conflict Resolution speaker and trainer in national professional and ministry contexts. She promotes clear, uncomplicated communication skills to successfully manage difficult relationship conversations. Learm more at www.stormbreakerconflictcoaching.com
Meet our radio guests and enjoy perspective transformation!