Perspective Transformation Radio Changing the World One Perspective at a Time
1. Be relentless, never quit because your breakthrough is right around the corner.
2. Adversity shows you who you really are or what you can become.
3. QUIT is not in my DNA and it's not in yours either!
4. God made us a four-part person mind, body, emotion, and spirit. All four must be in balance to achieve optimal health.
5. For every challenge there is an opportunity for growth.
6. Be Inspired by people and how they deal with hardships.
7. Things that happen to you don’t have to tear you down. Instead, use them to rise up and let them make you stronger and better.
8. Turn your obstacles into opportunities. We all encounter adversity in life, it’s up to you to choose to let them make you better or bitter. Choose to let God use you and the adversities you’ve been through to help others overcome.
9. Turn your obstacles into opportunities
10. My Journey made me who I am today, I wouldn’t change a thing!
Elizabeth’s testimony of raising above adversity to live the life you choose is truly inspirational. She is a Professional Speaker, International Bestselling Author, Naturopath, Christian Life Coach, and expert at overcoming trauma, because she has not only survived, but thrived despite childhood abuse, chronic illness, and being disabled and bedridden for twelve years by an auto accident. She has overcome all of this through her strong Christian faith and by implementing natural healing techniques. Learn more at
Meet our radio guests and enjoy perspective transformation!