Perspective Transformation Radio Changing the World One Perspective at a Time
1. "When you focus on God instead of self, only then will you find peace in the heart of worship."
2. "Obedience to God's will in the moment, is as important as obedience during the journey."
3. "I annoy myself."
4. "When I gave up the foolish notion that introversion means operating under a diminished capacity to love people, I could better show the love and peace of God."
5. "Have faith like you don't even know there's a problem."
6. "Mind maps paint a beautiful image of God's plans for our life."
7. "How can we measure the work God calls us to when we use our own measuring stick?"
8. "“Stress is produced when we focus on us. Fortitude is produced when we focus on God."
Kass Fogle is a fun-loving Introvert with a side dish of social anxiety. An award winning author, speaker and blogger who encourages introverts in their work, marriage and friendships. Learn more at www.KassFogle.com