During this hour with Marnie and guest, Shannon Popkin, you’ll discover:
· The dark side of “The Comparison Game.”
· Why Satan counts our comparison as a win.
· Early references to women comparing themselves to others in the Bible.
· The surprising solution to comparing, and it isn’t, “Just stop comparing!”
· The difference between living by the lines versus living by the spout.
· A new perspective re: the comparison trap.
· The definition of “me-free” living and how it gives our differences new meaning.
· What the “disgust factor challenge” is and why it’s so important.
· How “flipping the ruler” helps us when we become judgmental of others.
· How to live on the healthy side of both pride and comparison.
Shannon Popkin is an author, blogger and speaker who loves to blend her gifts for humor and storytelling with her passion for the Truth of God’s Word. Learn more at www.ShannonPopkin.com
Perspective transformation with Marnie & Friends