Finding Hope with Natalie Chambers Snapp, based on "The Bathsheba Battle"
Listen now at:
- Keep it real
- Face and understand your pain
- Deal with the associated shame, anger, and fear
- Receive compassion
- Honestly grieve
- Take care of you
- Take responsibility for your part
- Forgive others and yourself
Outsourcing: Strategies to Help You Select Great Providers & Get More Done
Listen now at:
Overwhelmed by the selection process?
Had a bad experience and hesitant to try again?
During this hour, Marnie and her son, Mark, will explain how they consistently find, hire and manage outsourcers from Upowork.com, both in the US and abroad, to accomplish a huge variety of projects including:
- Proofreading & Editing for Blogs, Articles, Books & Websites
- Book Formatting (layout)
- Music Rendition (put notes to original music)
- Website Development & Customizations
- Website Maintenance, Gardening & Updates
- Marketing & Social Media Support
- Voice Over & Commercial Creation
- Images, Graphic Arts, Infographics
- Video Creation & YouTube Page Management
- Excel Management
- And More!
Marnie has been an Upwork client since 2009 with the following stats:
- Average 4.97 of 5 stars
- 163 reviews
- 245 hires, 11 active
- $40k+ total spent
- $8.64/hr avg hourly rate paid
- 4,881 hours
Join us to learn how you can tap into this amazing talent pool to shorten your turnaround time and productivity.
This program includes some of the most memorable and surprising moments/events of the trip. Enjoy!
(The recording is from Marnie's presentation at her home church in St. Petersburg, FL)
- respond to those impacted by crime, incarceration, and poverty
- bring hope to seemingly hopeless situations
- overcome crushing circumstances
- improve interpersonal relationships
- build team unity
- communicate with people outside your typical sphere of influence
- lead like Jesus--servant leadership
- get free from bondage
- step out of your comfort zone
- face your fears and more.
- When God closes a door, He doesn’t want us sneaking through windows
- When God calls us to do something, He doesn’t always mean for us to do it immediately.
- God is the master of “out of the box” thinking.
- What a blessing it is that God doesn't limit Himself to our puny prayers.
- When God calls us to Goliath tasks, He provides the slingshot.
- God takes each of the pieces of our past and applies them to our future.
- Ideas are a dime a dozen. It’s what we do with them that counts.
- The world judges us by their understanding of Christianity.
- When you're beat down so low there's nowhere else to look, but up… That's when we look up to see the face of God.
As a speaker and female filmmaker who’s been a part of the movie industry for over a decade, Sharon Wilharm views life from a filmmaker’s perspective. She loves entertaining, inspiring, and encouraging women with her stories of Reels and Heels. Learn more at www.sharonwilharm.com.
- How to reconcile a loving God with extreme loss, poverty, genocide and more.
- The 4 most pivotal “ah ha” Jenny’s had with God.
- How to live an abundant life despite circumstances or loss.
- The importance of knowing God through the Scriptures vs. feelings or culture.
- How to invest your gifts into your kids and family first, before outside ministry.
- The importance, indeed, the necessity, of living a life fully surrendered to God.
- Why your definition of "failure" is probably not serving you very well, and how to replace it.
- How to hold onto a success mindset when everything appears to be falling apart.
- The #1 reason you give up your power, and how to stand in it regardless of any threat.
- Why your success is closer than you think, and what to do while you're waiting.
- How to prepare for your "big break."
- The power of rewards and how to maximize them in your life.
90 Books. 4 Million Copies. Insider Secrets.
with Marnie & Michelle Medlock Adams
- An easy way to break into the children’s book market
- How to promote your books all year long
- The secret to selling over 4 million books
- The importance of finding a new way to share a tired topic
- How to overcome fear and step out of your comfort zone and write in a category/genre you’ve never written before
- The importance of remaining teachable so you’ll continue to grow and learn new skills
- The value of learning from those who are better than you
- How to be the professional publishers, businesspeople, media folks and conference directors want to work with
- The secret to enjoying the journey on the way to where you’re going
- Why you can be good at lots of things, but you can only be great at a few
- Renewed hope for freedom from endless struggle.
- How to stop feeling like you’re “the only one.”
- That miracles didn’t just occur in the Old and New Testaments.
- How God still speaks to us today.
- How to believe that God has a plan for you, and a purpose for your life.