Perspective Transformation Radio Changing the World One Perspective at a Time
Trading Entitlement Ceilings for Successful Living: Freedom to Soar Beyond Expectations
Trading Entitlement Ceilings for Successful Living: Freedom to Soar Beyond Expectations with Marnie and guest, Bob Brumm. Discover:
• The dark side of entitlement.
• 3 actions to flip your perspective from wounded to blessed.
• The difference between existing and living, and how to make the leap.
• 3 keys to taking positive action vs. making excuses.
• How to embrace your true value vs. living off the value of others.
• The easiest way to make a difference for yourself and others.
• The reality about participation trophies, and when they should be used.
• The two things required if you really want to soar.
Bob Brumm is an accomplished speaker, author and encouragement engineer serving corporate, sales, universities, charitable and youth organizations. He inspires passion and commitment through sincerity. Learn more at www.bobbrummspeaks.com.
Godly women worldwide look to Marnie Swedberg for coaching, connections and collaboration. As a keynote speaker at Christian Women Conferences, Marnie circumnavigates the globe online and in-person, bringing perspective transformation, deep spiritual healing, and hope, helping women reach women for Christ. She is the author of 13 books, host of a #1 ranked and featured Blog Talk Radio Show and the founder/director of www.WomenSpeakers.com.
Copyright 2020 @ www.Marnie.com