As the hostess of multiple online expos each year, it is my job and joy to find and book guests presenters. You are most likely to be found by me, and thus have the chance to be invited, if you follow the steps posted below. This is how 75% of our guests are selected. The other 25% of our guests are found through targeted keyword searches at a)http://www.WomenSpeakers.com, b) http://www.LinkedIn.com or c) Google.com.
The key to being found in these queries is to be a highly visible expert in your field. Thus, out of all the people who are vying for top spot, you get it, because you deserve it. Landing this position in search results requires a lifetime, pro-active approach to your topic.
By following the steps below, you exponentially increase your chances of “being found”. However, your goal is most like to be found by more than just us! In the long run, you need to become “the expert” in your specific niche. When someone is looking for a guest on that topic, they should see you everywhere – Google, LinkedIn and WomenSpeakers.com. It all works together. To proceed:
#1 – Become a Facebook or Twitter party hostess at an upcoming expo. Be a pro communicator there first.
#2 – Develop your expertise, story-based examples, and your topic until you become a published professional in at least one of the 12 life zones.
#3 – Pitch your training topic to our weekly radio talk show, Marnie’s Friends. To succeed at this stage, first study the Show Guidelines.
#4 – If you get invited, over prepare. Put together excellent talk points, learn to speak in sound bites, practice your illustrative stories, take Media Training. It is important that you do a great job on this interview, even if it is your first. We rarely host the same guest twice, so this is a one-shot deal.
#5 – If you show up professionally and provide quality material delivered with polish, you will automatically be considered for upcoming expos.
As a mentor, I don’t just “host a radio show” or “host expos” for the sake of the guests, instead I am mentoring everyone with whom I work: guests, presenters, hosts, partners, sponsors, everyone. I look forward to working with you in any capacity!
My goal for you is manifold. I exist to:
The most blessed stage of my work is when I get to sit back and watch you surpass me in skill, influence and delight in life.
Marnie Swebberg is the online mentor to over thousands of leaders worldwide. She trains: B.U.S.Y. – Best Unique Strategies for You. Learn how to maximize your life at www.Marnie.com.