Enjoy Cheri's journey into courage. Cheri is mom to many, writer for YouVersion & Founder of She Yearns Ministries. Learn more at www.CheriStrange.com
dr. kay julien
1. Don't believe the myth that conflict is nothing but sudden chaos—you have it in you to train that dragon! [2Tim.1:6-7]
2. As you're heading into battle, don't try to wear somebody else’s armor. [1 Samuel 17:38-40]
3. Choosing to grant grace and mercy to another comes from a place of genuine strength—it is a compelling act. [James 3:17]
4. Reach out to the other person with compassion in the midst of an emotional conflict and you will immediately change the direction of the conversation. [Proverbs 15:1]
5. When you courageously confront harmful behaviors, you rescue your relationships and redeem your freedom. [Matthew 18:15]
Psychologist Dr. Kay Julien is an experienced Conflict Resolution speaker and trainer in national professional and ministry contexts. She promotes clear, uncomplicated communication skills to successfully manage difficult relationship conversations. Learm more at www.stormbreakerconflictcoaching.com
1. Love DISRUPTS so that hope can spring up.
2. Get out of the grind--go back to the grid.
3. Stay out of the frying pan... priorities need a plan.
4. Live consistent. Pray persistent.
Lisa Toney is a courageous and bold woman of God. She lives life to the fullest and empowers all those she encounters to dream big with God. One brave man dared to marry her and they have four little people in their home that leave her excited for quiet and clean things some day. Until that day, she relishes those sweet, sloppy, and LOUD moments. A little bit of coffee, dark chocolate, and a whole lot of Jesus get her through each day. Learn more at https://www.lisatoney.com
sue l. hamilton
1. Be OK being me, the me God intended me to be.
2. It's a journey of trust...a walk of faith.
3. Every day simple: Keeping life on track in a complex world.
Sue L. Hamilton brings her career background in customer service, management and employee training to inspire audiences as a keynote and breakout session speaker on customer service and employee attitudes. Learn more at www.suelhamilton.com
Amberly Neese is a national speaker and comedian currently on both the Aspire (www.aspirewomensevents.com) and Marriage Date Night (www.marriagedatenight.com) tours. She and her husband love Jesus, their teenagers, and Star Wars. www.AmberlynEese.com
1. "When you focus on God instead of self, only then will you find peace in the heart of worship."
2. "Obedience to God's will in the moment, is as important as obedience during the journey."
3. "I annoy myself."
4. "When I gave up the foolish notion that introversion means operating under a diminished capacity to love people, I could better show the love and peace of God."
5. "Have faith like you don't even know there's a problem."
6. "Mind maps paint a beautiful image of God's plans for our life."
7. "How can we measure the work God calls us to when we use our own measuring stick?"
8. "“Stress is produced when we focus on us. Fortitude is produced when we focus on God."
Kass Fogle is a fun-loving Introvert with a side dish of social anxiety. An award winning author, speaker and blogger who encourages introverts in their work, marriage and friendships. Learn more at www.KassFogle.com
Perspective transformation with Marnie & Friends