Unstuck: Step into the New
During this interview with Marnie and guest, Amy Joob, you’ll discover:
1. Amy’s list of three seasons of stuck that God helped her overcome.
2. The power of community.
3. Changes Amy made, that you could make, to get unstuck.
4. Strategies to implement to overcome and find victory in stuck or abusive relationships.
5. What Amy’s family did when the pandemic wiped out their income.
6. How it felt to start over, at 50, and some advice for times you must re-inventing yourself?
7. Some tips to cope with long-term medical conditions in the family.
8. The #1 key Amy found to building a stronger prayer life.
9. The role of forgiveness in getting unstuck.
10. How to create an atmosphere of calm in a busy home and family.
Amy Joob is an award-winning author, speaker, and professional model turned advocate. She hosts the podcast, Support Someone Saturday, and just released A 40-Day Prayer Journal titled Unstuck: Step into the New. Amy has been married to Eric for over 20 years, is Mom to Arianna and Ashton, and lives in the suburbs of Chicago. Learn more at http://www.AmyJoob.com/ and invite Amy to speak via www.WomenSpeakers.com.
Sustainable Growth for Leaders, Speakers & Authors. During this interview with Marnie and guest, Mark Villareal, you’ll discover:
Unraveling the Lie-Knot
During this interview with Marnie and Dr. Sheryl Giesbrecht Turner on the topic of her new book, Unraveling the Lie-Knot, you’ll discover:
5 Key Writing Strategies: Finish the Work God Called You To Do. During this interview with Marnie and guest, Shelley Hitz, you’ll discover:
During this interview with Marnie and guest, Karin Beery, you’ll discover:
7 Submission Components:
Perspective transformation with Marnie & Friends