Perspective Transformation Radio Changing the World One Perspective at a Time
Rise from the Ashes and Shine
A horrific traffic crash left Patti dead on the busy highway during evening rush hour. During this interview with Marnie and guest, Patti Foster, you’ll discover:
• How to spiritually process the anguish of broken dreams (including a broken body and mind)
• How long it took after Patti survived a body full of broken bones, a six-week coma and a traumatic brain injury before God had her up on a platform telling her story
• How to believe God can use YOUR horrific and tragic event for His glory
• When to share, and when to be still
• What to do while you’re waiting
• How to make the most of every personal connection and interaction along the way
• The best part of living on the other side of dying
Patti Foster is an author, speaker and a survivor-now-advocate for people with brain injuries. Her incredible story, combined with her joy and love for others leave audiences full of hope and determination to make the most of every situation. Learn more at www.PattiFoster.com and invite her to speak at your upcoming event via www.WomenSpeakers.com.
Comments are closed.
Perspective transformation with Marnie & Friends