Perspective Transformation Radio Changing the World One Perspective at a Time
1. It takes two to make a marriage work: you and the Holy Spirit.
2. If we are yielding our spirits to the Spirit of God, then even the evil of other people operates in our lives as blessing.
3. A husband is like the roof of a house, and a wife is like the walls.
4. Instead of wrestling to remove the darkness, I can work to let in the light.
5. God uses suffering to expand our capacity for joy.
6. I am not responsible for my marriage, but I am responsible for my wife-ing.
7. As you honor your marriage, you strengthen the Body of Christ.
8. Forgiveness is perhaps the greatest spiritual force in the universe.
9. Walking through the Old Testament tabernacle shows us the six steps that move us from isolation into intimacy.
10. The value of knowing that I am loved is limited; the full value comes from knowing the One who loves me.
Tami Myer encourages spouses, equips marriages, and exalts Christ through speaking, teaching, praying, and writing. Using stories, Scripture, and simple objects, Tami shares challenging perspective, practical insights, and strong hope. Learn more at www.MannaForMarriage.com
Perspective transformation with Marnie & Friends