Danna Demetre & Robyn Thompson are co-authors of The Eat, Live, Thrive Diet. Danna is an author and speaker who equips women to reach their lifestyle goals through practical tools and messages of faith and hope. Robyn is an advanced clinical weight-loss practitioner trained by top doctors and scientists in the industry. They serve through seminars, workshops, and coaching. Learn more at www.EatLiveThriveDiet.com.
1. Gratitude isn't just a way of thinking, it's a way of being.
2. Stop hoarding love!
3. Pray about everything, always; no, seriously, always!
4. Commit fully to the relationship with God and your other relationships will blossom.
5. Live life as an everlasting "Thank You!"
6. The road to abundant life is to live more with less, and invest into your relationships.
Irina Ertl and Mindi Huebner's mission and passion is to equip and empower women like you to live purposeful lives. They come with a combined 37 years of teaching and speaking as well as guiding others to become more joyful, faithful, generous people and live balanced lives. Learn more at www.PureGrace.us.
Twila Belk, author of The Power to Be: Be Still, Be Grateful, Be Strong, Be Courageous (a 40-day devotional) and six other books, is also known as the Gotta Tell Somebody Gal. She's a writer and speaker who loves braggin’ on God. Learn more at www.gottatellsomebody.com
1. Be Positive. Be Strong! Be You!
2. When we face our fears, we discover our passions!
3. Miracles happen.
Jean Abbott shares the story of "Misdiagnosed" after 33 years of living under the misdiagnosis of cerebral palsey and going on to walk. Learn more about her book and speaking ministry at www.JeanAbbott.com