vERONICA jOY KLEPADLO
1. For now! For now, this is happening; but it isn’t forever!
2. TIME on TASK.
3. Grow up in Christ, mature in your walk, and live a life worthy of the calling.
4. I know that I know.
Deb Copeland lives to give. An author, world class entrepreneur, former Fortune 500 executive, adoptive parent, philanthropist, ministry leader, wife, mother, and lover of souls, Deb has spoken to multitudes from coast to coast. With clarity and authenticity, she shares how Jesus Christ has sustained her through her darkest, most difficult times, and how you, too, can experience His grace. Learn more at www.DebSpeaks.com
During this hour you'll discover:
Maureen Hager is an author, inspirational speaker, and blogger. Her book, Love’s Bullet, chronicles her journey from a wounded victim in a biker gang war to a transformed life by God’s love. Learn more at www.MaureenHager.com.
Finding Hope with Natalie Chambers Snapp, based on "The Bathsheba Battle"
Listen now at:
- Keep it real
- Face and understand your pain
- Deal with the associated shame, anger, and fear
- Receive compassion
- Honestly grieve
- Take care of you
- Take responsibility for your part
- Forgive others and yourself
Outsourcing: Strategies to Help You Select Great Providers & Get More Done
Listen now at:
Overwhelmed by the selection process?
Had a bad experience and hesitant to try again?
During this hour, Marnie and her son, Mark, will explain how they consistently find, hire and manage outsourcers from Upowork.com, both in the US and abroad, to accomplish a huge variety of projects including:
- Proofreading & Editing for Blogs, Articles, Books & Websites
- Book Formatting (layout)
- Music Rendition (put notes to original music)
- Website Development & Customizations
- Website Maintenance, Gardening & Updates
- Marketing & Social Media Support
- Voice Over & Commercial Creation
- Images, Graphic Arts, Infographics
- Video Creation & YouTube Page Management
- Excel Management
- And More!
Marnie has been an Upwork client since 2009 with the following stats:
- Average 4.97 of 5 stars
- 163 reviews
- 245 hires, 11 active
- $40k+ total spent
- $8.64/hr avg hourly rate paid
- 4,881 hours
Join us to learn how you can tap into this amazing talent pool to shorten your turnaround time and productivity.
This program includes some of the most memorable and surprising moments/events of the trip. Enjoy!
(The recording is from Marnie's presentation at her home church in St. Petersburg, FL)
- respond to those impacted by crime, incarceration, and poverty
- bring hope to seemingly hopeless situations
- overcome crushing circumstances
- improve interpersonal relationships
- build team unity
- communicate with people outside your typical sphere of influence
- lead like Jesus--servant leadership
- get free from bondage
- step out of your comfort zone
- face your fears and more.
- When God closes a door, He doesn’t want us sneaking through windows
- When God calls us to do something, He doesn’t always mean for us to do it immediately.
- God is the master of “out of the box” thinking.
- What a blessing it is that God doesn't limit Himself to our puny prayers.
- When God calls us to Goliath tasks, He provides the slingshot.
- God takes each of the pieces of our past and applies them to our future.
- Ideas are a dime a dozen. It’s what we do with them that counts.
- The world judges us by their understanding of Christianity.
- When you're beat down so low there's nowhere else to look, but up… That's when we look up to see the face of God.
As a speaker and female filmmaker who’s been a part of the movie industry for over a decade, Sharon Wilharm views life from a filmmaker’s perspective. She loves entertaining, inspiring, and encouraging women with her stories of Reels and Heels. Learn more at www.sharonwilharm.com.