Perspective Transformation Radio Changing the World One Perspective at a Time
1. You are God’s “why”.
2. When we’re still, God fights for us.
3. You were created to be a unique and powerful representative of your Creator.
4. Repentance is a beauty maker and a glory giver.
5. It’s an odd God thing to give up, so you can win.
6. Fear is a false prison.
7. Exchange the cravings and lies for the Creators truth and the old rags of sin for the garments of grace.
8. God is far more interested in our new lives with Him, than in the wreckage of the past.
9. It is never too late with God, for He has eternal ears.
10. Kind words will come easier if you engage forgiveness to blaze a trail before you.
11. “I deserve it” is a set-up for disappointment.
Teresa Nelson is a pastor, teacher, auctioneer, and the author of “Tender Mercies for Tough Moments.” She and her husband, Steve, have 4 grown children and 9 grandchildren. Learn more at https://www.WomenSpeakers.com